Group Farm Visits Scheduled Farm Visits
Set up a farm visit for your group.
Walk into the world of llamas at your own leisurely pace. We’ve hosted numerous day-care groups, therapy groups, school groups, scouting groups, and homeschool groups—plan for your scheduled visit to last 1.5 hours. We do lots of hands-on activities, including petting, leading, and going for trail hikes. All ages and abilities are welcome!
Group farm visits are scheduled seven days a week between 8 am and 5 pm.
Lots of hands-on llama fun
- A farmworker will give you and your group a guided tour.
- You will likely have a chance to mingle with llama babies.
- Take llamas on a trail walk.
- Brush and feed treats (provided) to the llamas.
- Visit our gift shop.
Please Bring Your Own Food
- Bring snacks and beverages if you want/need to.
- We do not have food or drinks for sale at the farm.
Cost & Details
- $16 per person age 1 and above.
- Farm visits are scheduled for 1.5 hours between 8:00 am and 5 pm.
- All farm visits take place, rain or shine!
- Please consider setting up a Farm Visit for you and your group.