Family/Friend Farm Visits Scheduled Farm Visits
Schedule your family and friends for a farm visit.
Farm visits are scheduled for 1.5 hours between 8:00 am and 5 pm.
During your scheduled Farm Visit, you will be introduced to the llamas and be welcome to enjoy the llamas with lots of hands-on petting, leading, and going for trail hikes.
Lots of hands-on llama fun
- A farmworker will give you a guided tour.
- You will likely have a chance to mingle with llama babies.
- Take llamas on a trail walk.
- Brush and feed treats (provided) to the llamas.
- Visit our gift shop.
- Please consider setting up a Farm Visit for you and your group.
Please Bring Your Own Food
- Bring snacks and beverages if you want/need to.
- We do not have food or drinks for sale at the farm.
Cost & Details
- $16 per person age 1 and above.
- Farm visits are scheduled for 1.5 hours between 8:00 am and 5 pm.
- All farm visits take place, rain or shine!